Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time To Get Started

I've been trying to get motivated to blog for a long time now. My sweet wife does it all the time but I just can't seem to come up with anything interesting to say. It's not like I haven't written before. I used to write articles for my racing site, some of which were even published. 

I guess I got a bit burned out. 

I decided that this blog would not be limited to racing or Auburn football or foodie stuff...though all are passions of mine. This space will include anything that interests me. Passions...pet peeves...whatever. That may sound a little arrogant but it's not meant to be. It's just that, to keep myself motivated to write consistently, I will have to be inspired. 

It's not likely that you will read here about the latest government stimulus program or a review of Mr. Obama's latest speech. You will, hopefully, find something interesting; possibly about my family....my job...my NATIONAL CHAMPION AUBURN TIGERS!!!

Oops...sorry, that slipped out. 

Anyway, I hope you will stop by again. I will try to read your blog as well.

1 comments:

CRiS said...

I shall push you to post. :) Glad to see you want to write again.

About Me

Steve
Concord, NC
Dad, Husband, Christian, Musician, Foodie and Auburn Tiger
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Text

Followers

Total Pageviews

Another Templates

Powered by Blogger.

Credits